Monday, June 22, 2009

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your highschool life to what you envisioned college life to be?

My high school life was just the best. I was not that prepared when it ended. In my high school, almost all of my friends are my classmates. I do things as my teacher told me so. And even if I don't study, I would still pass. But I know college is not like that.

As a freshmen, I see my college to be hard. But i was wrong. College is easy if you learn to manage things. And also, I learned to manage my time. Unlike high school, I was the one who decides if I will attend my next class or not. I have to always study my lessons before attending my classes. I always needed to be prepares about quizzes and recitations just to pass. But I also find it fun to be in college because I am creating a new circle of friends to be at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment